Welcome!

Hello beautiful people!


My name is Kennedy and I’m 15 years old. I'm the oldest of my herd and I have a cute little dog named Champ. I love music with a passion and I hope to do something with it later in life. This blog isn’t about music as much though. To be honest this blog originally started because of a homework grade. I want to write about the experience in high school and everything that comes with it. Whether it be the drama or how to deal with it. Or even how to stay organized during the year. I’ll probably put some of my personal stories, and advice here too. Speaking personal stories and advice...

     Anyone who is reading this knows of the word relationship. Now whether that word makes you wanna cry, smile or throw your laptop across the room is up to you. Relationship is not a complicated word or subject but it seems like it. All it really means is your connection with a person. It could be a friend or that person who is a little bit more than a friend.

Image result for beyonce and jay z



Am I in a relationship?

I mean yes, of course, I have friends

But....no

Not that kind of relationship.....sadly

Its probably because I am an emotional wreck just trying to get through high school without anyone seeing me. But like anyone, I would love to be in a relationship. I mean we all fantasize about that one guy (or girl) we've liked since 5th grade or even if you fantasize about Micheal B. Jordan. And if you say you haven't I know you're lying. We all want the hugs, the holding hands and definitely the sweatshirts but do we want the actual thing? Sure, go ahead and call me out but don't tell me I'm wrong unless you actually think I am. I've kinda realized that nowadays people only want a relationship if its for the status or for talk.

Like if someone asks you if you're dating someone you wanna say...

OF COURSE, I AM KAREN

He's 6'0 plays basketball AND lacrosse. He's a mommas boy, knows how to cook and gives me all of his sweatshirts when he gets a chance. And no, we aren't breaking up anytime soon because I already put his name in my Instagram bio!


No offense to anyone named Karen but I know we all want the chance to brag about the one person you can call you're boy/girlfriend. Who wouldn't? That's our problem. We are all craving for attention, for someone to "love" us. That status, the name in your phone, or the ring emoji next to their Snapchat name. Personally, I've been in a situation where I could've chosen a relationship and I said no because I was scared.

Yes, that's right
Related image
I.

Was.

Scared.

But I wanted a relationship right? Nope. Relationship, the word itself, ends in "ship". I was not ready to board that ship nor ready to be the captain. And what happens if you don't have a captain for a ship? It crashes. Sure it looks nice when you show it to all your friends and it definitely feels good to make that one person jealous, but do we really need it? No.

So, my point is, stop trying to get that one person's attention. It adds unnecessary stress and drama to your life. If you're not ready for a relationship, don't go looking for one. No one is rushing you. If you think you're ready but not sure, chances are you're not. Don't try fitting in with your friends because you and your friends are different people with different experiences and mindsets. Don't waste your time on a person who clearly is blind to see the gorgeous person you are. We're young and anxious for the world, so slow down and wait for that special person to come into your life. It's not worth the chase, time, effort, and energy. It really never was. 

                                                                                                       Until next time,
                                                                                                                           Krazzi

Pictures used
Beyonce and Jay Z

Meme


Comments

  1. Thank you for these words because personally, I think I really needed them. Everything you said was super relatable and I loved the humor you added in! I'm excited for your future posts girlie :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment